Reserve a Kentucky Lake Boat Rental from Pebble Isle Today!
The Kentucky Lake is one of the largest man-made lakes in the United States, covering over 160,000 acres in western Kentucky and Tennessee. With its clear waters and beautiful scenery, it is a popular destination for both new and seasoned boating enthusiasts. While visiting Pebble Isle, why not reserve a Kentucky Lake boat rental to explore the lake and take in all of its natural beauty?
Kentucky Lake Boat Rental is the Best Way to Explore
With a Pebble Isle rental boat, you can explore the lake at your own pace and see all of the sights that the lake has to offer. Whether you want to spend the day fishing, swimming, tubing or just enjoying the scenery and sunshine, a Kentucky Lake boat rental is the perfect way to do it. For our rentals, we offer Avalon LSZ Quad Lounger Pontoon Boats that boast a spacious 25-foot layout, including full-length benches in both the bow and aft portions of the boat providing comfortable seating and a large, open floorplan. These boats provide ample seating and plenty of storage options for cruising around Kentucky Lake. These boats are equipped with powerful Mercury 115 HP engines. With the capacity to hold up to 12 people or 2,000 pounds in weight, these boats are perfect for get togethers with family and friends.
Kentucky Lake Boat Rental Features
- Any Kentucky Lake boat rental from Pebble Isle will feature a premium sound system with Bluetooth capability and six speakers. Connect your Bluetooth-enabled device and play your favorite music while cruising around on the water.
- The pontoon boats are also equipped with a Garmin GPS system, which can help you navigate and ensure that you stay on course while out on Kentucky Lake.
- Our LSQ Quad Loungers have Bimini shade covers to help keep you cool and protected from the sun while out on the water.
- These boat rentals are suitable for watersports, and you are allowed to pull riders on skis, wakeboards, or other similar equipment. However, it's essential to follow safety guidelines and regulations to ensure everyone remains safe.
- You can also pull inflatable tubes, but you must rent one of the marina’s tubes at the time of booking your boat rental.