January 25, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm| $10
Originally started and designed by Paul Haase in 1992 and called Nathan Bedford Forrest Charge. The name was changed in 1995 in order to not be confused with Nathan Bedford State Park across the river. The race was organized by Waverly Rotary Club. The race is famous for its lack of a real shelter and fabulous post-race beef stew. Used to be known for having the oldest race workers on the Tour, average age approx. 70+.
- Date: Saturday, January 25, 2020, at 11:00 Central Time.
- Location: Johnsonville State Historic Area, New Johnsonville, TN 37134.
- Start and finish at end of Old Johnsonville Road.
- Certified course: Out and back flat on 50% pavement and 50% packed dirt.
- On-line registration at Reg2Run.com
- Mail-in Reg Form to: 125 Old Pond Lane, Dickson, TN 37055.
- Entry fee: Pre-registration $22 with long sleeve shirt, $10 without. Late fee and race day $15 (no shirt).
- Race Director: Bill Redden 931-622-3826 firstname.lastname@example.org